It’s not long until Christmas Day but for any of those last minute shoppers here are some Christmas gift ideas for him and her!!
Sorry the quality of the pictures aren’t the best, unfortunately, I don’t have access to good photo editing software at the moment.
1. Jumper – It’s freezing outside so a jumper is a great gift for you loved one. The one in the picture above is the Cherry Marl Vee Neck Jumper at Topman priced at £22.
2. Xbox 360 – Gamers will love the Xbox 360. There are loads of good games most boys would like such as football, shooting and racing. The games are pretty pricey, going up to around £52 for the most expensive but if you also get Xbox Live you can play online with friends as well as at home. At Game a 4GB Xbox console is priced at £139.99 but bundle deals with games are also available. HMV also have some good deals on games and consoles.
3. Ipad Mini – Tablet’s are the in thing at the moment and the Ipad is amazing. I’ve got the larger one and have used it every day since I bought it. The Ipad Mini is available in black, white and silver and prices start from £269 at Apple. You can also pick up ipads at other shops such as Currys and John Lewis
4. Aftershave – This is always a great present to get the man in your life. The one pictured above is Jean Paul Gaultier Original (a perfume is also available) and is priced at £37.99 for 75 ml at The Perfume Shop. You can also pick up aftershaves at Boots and Superdrug
5. Smellies – There are always loads of smelly gift sets available in shops at this time of year and Lynx is a favourite for a lot of men. This shower gel and deodrant gift set duo is available at Boots for £6. Superdrug also have some great deals on Smellies. I think both stores are doing 3 for 2 at the moment.
6. Trainers – There’s nothing like getting a new pair of shoes! How about these Adidas trainers priced at £62 on Adidas.
7. Pen – As pen’s go this one is expensive priced at £255 at Mont Blanc (the Meisterstuck Classic Ballpoint Pen) but Mont Blanc is a very good brand for pens, they are comfortable to hold, allow smooth, flowing writing (important for all those love letters) and will last a life time (don’t quote me on that.. but these pens are very good quality).
1. Fluffy Slipper Socks – I absolutely love fluffy socks and teddies so these slipper socks are the perfect combinaiton of both as they are a fleecy soft material with a Me to You Bear on the side. These socks are available at New Look for £5.99. You can pick up similar fluffy socks like this from other places too such as, Marks and Spencer, Primark and Matalan.
2. Perfume – Perfume is a great gift for any time of year. The one pictured above as Guilty by Gucci and is priced at £48.50 for 50ml at The Perfume Shop. Keep an eye out for any gift sets if you’re buying perfume (or aftershave) too as there are some great deals!
3. Nails Inc Gift Set – Nails Inc have got a gorgeous Berry inspired gift set out at the moment. This is priced at £25.00 at Nails Inc. John Lewis also sell Nails Inc products. Gift sets are also available in other colours and are available for other brands. FCUK have one out in Boots.
4. Links of London Bracelet – I love Links of London Bracelets. The Sweetie bracelet above is priced at £130 at Links of London but are also available in other stores such as House of Fraser and Selfridges. You can leave these bracelets as they are or buy gorgeous charms to add on it – there’s a huge selection.
5. Mac Guilty Passions Gift Set – This MAC gift set is gorgeous. It comes in a cute little pink box with four miniature lip glosses inside. The particular one is the Lavish Rose collection but others are also available as well as eye shadows. This gift set is priced at £25 at Mac.
6. Ipad Mini – Tablet’s are the in thing at the moment and the Ipad is amazing. I’ve got the larger one and have used it every day since I bought it. The Ipad Mini is available in black, white and silver and prices start from £269 at Apple. You can also pick up ipads at other shops such as Currys and John Lewis.
7. GHDs – GHD straightners are amazing! If your loved one hasn’t got any already and would use straightners then these are the ones to get. The ones in the picture are limited edition Ruby Gift set priced at £135 at GHD.
What’s your favourite gift idea out of these selections?