Firstly, I’d like to say a HUGE thank you to Christine at The Little Red Bow who nominated me for the Liebster Award. It means a lot that you put me forward! Christine’s blog is full of lots of beauty related reviews and is one of my favourite blog’s to read. A link to ‘The Little Red Bow’ is also featured in the ‘Blogs I like to Read’ section on my site (the link section on the right).
The rules of the Liebster award are:
This award is for bloggers with less than 300 followers
The nominees must link back to the blogger who award them
If you are nominated write “11 Random Facts” about yourself and answer the 11 questions the aware wrote for you
Make up 11 questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I have a gorgeous Jack Russell dog called Ruby who is a rescue from Battersea Dogs Home.
2. I drive a red Mini
3. I love to go to the theatre and watch West End shows
4. I have a first class honours degree in Business Administration with Computing
5. I’ve been with my boyfriend for 8 years
6).I’ve known some of my closest friends since I was 4 years old
7).I love to read fiction books when I have time
8. I love watching Eastenders and Coronation Street
9. I have a professional cooking qualification and love to cook/bake in my spare time
10. When I was younger I played the piano, flute, treble recorder and sang in the choir
11. I have size 4 feet
My 11 Questions from Christine:
1. If you could only own 5 beauty products what would they be? Moisturiser, Foundation, Mascara, Shampoo and John Freida Frizz Ease Serum.
2. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a Jack Russell called Ruby, two Russian Dwarf hamsters called Millie and Smudge (Sadly Tilly died a week ago :() and I also have some fish (both in a pond and a tank inside). The names of the ones inside are, Bill, Ben, Gilbert, Sidney and Bearney.
3. What was the first beauty brand you ever bought anything from? I’m pretty sure this would have either been a Rimmel Nail Varnish or this baby pink tinted clear lip gloss I used all the time from the Body Shop… hmm I wonder if they still do that?!
4. What is your favourite perfume? Ooo this is tough as I love so many. I’m going to go for the new one I got for Christmas – NR by Nina Ricki.
5. Do you have another blog/website and if so what is the link? No, not anymore.
6. What is your favourite food to make? I love baking cupcakes because there’s much variety with flavours and decorations. I find it really relaxing to bake.
7. Do your close friends and relatives know about your blog? A few do but not all of them. There’s no particular reason why I haven’t told people, the opportunity just hasn’t arisen to tell them. Helloooooo Gemma if you’re reading this!! *hugs*
8. What are your favourite bands or singers? I like loads of different music and artists so I don’t have a favourite I like to listen to who is in the charts now. I tend to like the odd songs people do rather than everything. Some music I like is….Adele, Example, The Script, Coldplay and Rihanna.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world for a vacation where would you go? I’d go to Barbados. I went a good few years ago with my parents and it was amazing!
10. What is one store or item you wish you had where you lived but don’t?
11. How do you discover new blogs to follow? I always look at comments people leave on my blog and will always check out people’s blog if they leave a link. I really I enjoy taking the time to see what amazing blogs you guys have!
1. Vicky at Northern Blush
2. Rachael at Beauty in 1 Place
3. Karina at The Beauty and Lifestyle Hunter
4. Natasha at My Project Pan
5. Abbey at Abbey Loves Allure
6. Victoria at Victoria Coeurdor
7. Annabelle at The Curley Girl
8. Rosie at Teacups and Dresses
9. Katherine at The Beauty Visual
10. Katie at Katie Alyse
11. Shabana at Al-Shama
1. What is your dream job?
2. If you could take only three beauty items on holiday with you, what would they be? 3. Do you have any pets? 4. What are your hobbies? 5. What is your all time favourite beauty product? (Tough one I know!) 6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 7. What is your favourite shop? 8. Why did you first start your blog? 9. If one of your dreams could come true, what would it be? 10. What is your favourite colour? 11. What are your best and worst foods? Thanks again to Christine (The Little Red Bow) for nominating me!
p.s apologies for the spacing issues. I don’t know why it won’t let me line anything up properly! Even this note is coming out centred! Boo!