I’ve seen this tag going around the blogosphere and think it’s a really nice way to get to know people a little better. So here are 20 totally random facts about me:
1) I love animals and have lots of pets – a dog named Ruby, 2 dwarf hamsters named Smudge and Milly, fish in a tank (Bearney, Gilbert, Sidney, Bill and Ben) and fish in a pond (loadsss)
2) I have been with my boyfriend for 8 years. We met when we were 16
3) At school I was very musical and played the flute, piano, treble recorder and sang
4) I’ve met quite a few celebrities
5) I love baking in my spare time. Here’s a chocolate cake I made:
6) I like watching the soaps – Eastenders and Corrie
7) I have one brother
8) I have a first class honours degree in Business Administration and Computing.
9) I’ve known some of my closest friends since I was 4 years old so that’s 21 years!
10) My all time favourite holiday was when I went to Barbados
11) My favourite meals are, a roast, paella and Indian
12) Last year my boyfriend and I bought our first home together (most stressful experience EVER!)
13) I love Ribena and probably drink far too much of it.
14) My favourite sport to play is Lacrosse (I haven’t played for years, though)
15) I have my ears pierced once in each ear
16) I know I’m too old but I still love teddies
17) I really want to go on holiday, I haven’t been for a few years 🙁
18) I have size 4 feet
19) The only hot drinks I like are hot chocolate and peppermint tea.
20) I like watching cute animals videos on You Tube
21) I love watching West End shows, I could easily go every week but they are so expensive 🙁
22) My favourite colour is pink
23) My favourite chocolate is Galaxy
24) I love shoes
25) I love having flowers in the house. My favourite are probably pink lilies but really I love any!