It’s that time again… February favourites! I am a little late with my post this time as I wanted my giveaway post to stay up for a few days. I have also filmed by first every You Tube video (*runs away and hides*) which is my February faves so if you want to take a look it’s towards the bottom of the post.
Anyway… better late than never here are my February faves:
1) Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation – This is a really great drugstore foundation. I could get a good colour match for my skin tone, it gives good coverage and is a nice product to work with. Click here for the review.
2) Knee high boots – I bought these boots at the beginning of January and I haven’t stopped wearing them! They are so comfortable and they go great with dresses, skirts and trousers. I had been looking for a flat ish pair of boots for an absolute age and I’m so glad I came across these!
3) MAC lipstick Pink Plaid– These is a gorgeous pink which is an every day colour and very easy to wear. I’ve been wearing it a lot this month.
4) Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick – I’m still really loving this lip colour. It is just so easy to apply and feels very light on the lips. I love that you can build up the colour so you can go for a more natural or intense look using the same product. Click here to read the review.
5) MUA Undressed Palette – This palette is brilliant value for money and I’ve been using it almost every day this month for a natural every day eye look. Click here to read the review.
6) Rimmel Apocalips – It seems I have been loving lip products this month! Here’s another.. the Rimmel Apocalips in Nova and Apocaliptic.. gorgeous, very pigmented colours. Click here to read the review.
My First You Tube video…. I would love it if you could please take and comment/subscribe!
What a flattering picture?! Haha Okay so I’ll admit it now.. I do need some practice but it’s not too bad for a first (nervous) attempt!
What were your favourite products last month?