I was in need of some retail therapy last week so I went on a bit of a spending spree in Superdrug and Primark UK. There’s just something about shopping that calms and relaxes me haha. Anyway… Here are the goodies I picked up (please ignore the creases.. I took the pics before ironing/putting them away etc…… eager beaver! ):
– Sleek Blusher in Pomegranet – This is a gorgeous deep pink/plum/burgundy colour which is highly pigmented. The packaging is cute and compact and this blusher was priced at £4.49
– Sleek Contour and Blush palette – This palette includes a brown contour powder, a shimmer beige highlight and a golden, bronze, brown blush. The colours are all gorgeous but unfortunately I don’t think they will match my skintone very well.. I actually meant to pick up an entirely different palette but got this one by mistake.. oopsy. This was £9.99.
– MUA eyebrow kit – This cute little kit comes with mini tweezers, a two ended brush, eyebrow setting gel and three powders. I really love MUA cosmetics at the moment as the products I have tried have all been high quality at brilliant low prices. This was £3.50.
– Silver beaded bracelet– This cute little silver beaded bracelet with a heart trinket was half price ar Superdrug and I couldn’t resist. Total bargain at only £1.50 and because of the colouring will go with any outfit.
– Silver link bracelet – This bracelet reminded me of the Links of London charm bracelets and I love it. It is made up of oval shaped metal which is joined on a plastic band. I still can’t get over the price of this and am tempted to get another incase this one breaks.. £1 at primark!
– Kate Rimmel 101 lipstick – I’ve seen a lot of reviews about the Kate Moss lipsticks and couldn’t wait to try one for myself. I wanted a neutral, pink shade that would be easy to wear every day so I chose no 101, a baby pink. The packaging of these lipsticks are so cute, I love the red and signature on the side. This lipstick is priced at £5.49.
– Scarves – I have a slight obsession with scarves and when I saw these two in Primark I couldn’t resist! The fabric has a lovely motif on it, the colours are pastel/neutral rather than bright so they give you that hint of colour without being too overpowering (the colour seems to have come out a little darker in the pic.. strange) and they also have a hint of gold running through them. I was really impressed by the quality of these scarves. They were only £4.00 each and they are much bigger than I expected when I unwrapped them (yay!) and the material is pretty thick.
– Tshirt – I bought this simple thin white t-shit which has ‘NYC The Big Apple’ printed on it mainly because I wanted something cute and comfy to wear around the house with my leggins. I may where it out too.. we’ll see! This was only £3.00.
– Strappy Top – I have quite a few strappy tops and they are great to team with jeans, leggins or tracksuits. This one caught my eye because of the pretty detailing on the front and its bright colour. They have a whole host sof trappy tops in this style in different colours and I expect I will be adding some more to my collection. £3.
– Navy Blue Dress – I have bought a few dresses from Primark before and have always been really impressed by them. I wasn’t really looking to buy anymore but then this navy blue number caught my eye. The material is pretty thin but textured with bobbles which I like as it’s unusual. It also comes with a belt and would be great to wear in summer or now with a thick cardy and tights. This dress was £13.00.
– Cream Dress – I love skater style dresses and this one definitely meets that description. This is just a simple, cream skater dress with a thin brown belt which I find is a really flattering shape for my hour glass figure. Again, this material has a slight texture to it but is completley different from the navy dress. It is also much thicker. Unfortunately, after trying this dress on at home i’ve found it is massively to big for me so i’m going to have to take it back. That’s one thing I find problematic with Primark.. the sizing. I never know what i’m going to be as they seem to differ not only by styles and fabrics but also sometimes the same size in the same product! I’m going to attempt to get this next size down in this dress *fingers crossed* I can get one! This was £13.00.
Last but not least…
– 2013 Diary – I picked up this gorgeous 2013 diary in WH Smiths. It has a suede like lilac cover with a silver design on top. This diary is so pretty. You may think i’m a little late on the bandwagon by buying it in March but I have a confession.. I never really use diaries. However, it occured to me last week, it would be a really great way to keep track of posts/requests/mile stones etc so I decided to invest. This diary was £9.99 and I have already started using it 🙂
I have also filmed a You Tube video about my haul and would love it if you could take a look. I’m new to You Tube so would really appreciate any comments, likes and subscribers on there!
I will do reviews on all of the makeup items at some point so keep an eye out for them! Did you like any of the items I bought in my haul? If so, what were your favourites?
| Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || Blog Lovin’ || BaoBella || She Said Beauty || You Tube |
Really like all the things you bought, especially the NYC tshirt 🙂
I don't even know where to start with a comment on what I like (and want) – it all… Love the bracelets and the orange frill toop, love the dresses and great haul xx
Blush looks gorgeous 🙂
Whoa Pomegranate looks stunning, I'd love to see a review! Those Primark dresses are so cute; I wish we had Primark here 🙁
I'm so jelly! I wish we had primark over here! Great haul – I especially like the MUA brow palette – I have it and i love it!
p.s don't forget to check out my international Essence make-up giveaway
I love everything you bought here! Great haul. The scarves are so pretty and the bracelets are really cute!
Be You and Be Beautiful
Love the rimmee lipstick, stands out so well xx
Oh my gosh! £3.50 for the MUA eyebrow palette! Brilliant !! I definitely need to check this one out next time I am in Superdrug 😀 <3
The Strappy Top looks good.
ONLY $3? Oh my god, incredible.
By the way, i am also a blogger on blogspot. Would you please follow my site as well? So we can get further communication with each other.
Great haul! You got some really good deals. I love the Kate lipsticks. Definitely let us know what you think!
CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE 🙂
Great picks hun! I will go and hunt this lipstick down now! hehe it's gorgeous! :))
Looks like a great eyebrow kit and you definitely did some good shopping!
I love hauls! I would love to see a review on the eyebrow kit!
It would be great it you left your opinion on my latest post 🙂
You bought cool stuff :), i have that primark doesn;t have an online shop ori at least one in my country. When i was in uk, i loved doing shopping there, the shop was kind to my buget and i found really nice things.
Carmen from Romania
Great haul, love the NYC top!
Gillian from glamupeveryday.com x
Great haul 🙂
would love you to check my blog out www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk and would be great to follow each other xx
Arghhhh I've been lusting after that MUA brow palette for a while now but my Superdrug doesn't stock it!! All the other MUA products, just not that…guttingggg 🙁
Great haul! I own a couple Sleek blushes and they're lovely! Pomegranate looks like such a pretty shade and the contouring kit looks so handy. Love that navy dress too 🙂