I know it’s a bit late but things have been crazy busy at work this week and i’ve got a cold so I haven’t had the opportunity to take any pictures in daylight for this post.
Anyway, better late than never here are my April favourites! I hope you enjoy them and I would love to know what some of your favourites were this month too so please leave a comment below telling me 🙂
- REN No1 Purity Cleansing Balm – I’ve been loving this cleansing balm this month. It is relaxing to use and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. It is also brilliant and removing makeup. It is available from Marks and Spencer (and other places) for £23.00. Read my review here.
- VO5 Give Me Texture Oomph Powder – I’ve been using this product a lot to add a little extra volume to my hair. It is super quick and easy to use and fits nicely in your handbag. This is available from Boots for £4.07. Read the review here.
- Essie polish – This Essie polish is a gorgeous natural pink nude (called Not Just a Pretty Face) which is very wearable. I’ve worn this a lot this month as it goes with a large variety of outfits and lasts around a week without chipping. This is available from Superdrug for £7.99. Essie have also got some gorgeous Limited Edition Spring shades which are working checking out!
- Benefit Porefessional – I have worn Porefessional almost every day this month and it works in two ways. Firstly, it reduces your pores and secondly works as a great primer. I really love this product but I’m going through it a little too quickly! This is available at Benefit Cosmetics for £24.50. I’ll write a full review on this soon.
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation – This has got to be my all time favourite foundation. I have been using it for a while but this month have been using it every day and it is such a lovely product to work with. The consistency of the foundation is lovely and it works well when applied with the finger tips or a brush. This product has a gorgeous smell and leaves your skin looking very natural (light coverage). I will do a full review on this product soon. This foundation is available from Boots for £32.00.
- Benefit Erase Paste – This is one of my favourite concealers and I recently found it again in my makeup collection. It is super creamy and blendable and works really well to cover blemishes and dark circles under the eyes, although it is pretty pricey at £19.50. The packaging is also very cute! The Erase Paste is available from Benefit. Read the review here.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo – I’ve been lovin’ the Maybelline Color Tattoo’s this month and my favourite has been On and On Bronze. This is a shimmer bronze/brown shade which can been used for an every day look as well as evening. You can buy these from Boots for £4.99. Read the review here.
- MAC Highlighter – The Soft and Gentle highlighter is such a gorgeous MAC product. It gives you a natural looking shimmer to your cheek and brow bones without being too over the top and without fail I have used it every day this month! I will write a full review on this product soon :). This highlighter is available from Debenhams for £21.50.
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain – My go to lip product this month has been the Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. This gives my lips a nice pop of colour which lasts a good few hours and this shade isn’t too bright or in your face. Perfect for work and every day wear. This product is available from Boots for £7.99. Read the review here (colour Lovesick).
What were your favourite products this month?
If you like my blog please nominate my blog for the Best New Beauty Blog and Next Newcomer awards.. It would really make my year! Click HERE!