Today I have a new style post for you and that is a wish list. I aim to do these around once a month and it will be an assortment of make-up, clothes, accessories and so on that I would really like to get. This month I got a tad carried away on the beauty front so I may do another wish list including other things. It would have been a bit much to include those in today’s post as well because there are already quite a few items on my list.
1) L’Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash – I really like the L’Oreal brand and enjoy using many of their products regularly but one I haven’t tried yet are these lip glosses/stains. They have some beautiful colours in the range and look like they give you a beautiful pop of colour on your lips. I’ve heard many great things about this product and would love to try some. The shade in the above picture is 102 ‘Romy’ and you can buy these lip colours from Boots for £7.99.
2) Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette – This trio includes a blusher, highlighter and contour colour. It looks so pretty and it would be handy to have these three face products in one palette. I’m a big fan of Urban Decay and it’s something I’ve had my eye on for a while, although I’ve only seen it online. This palette is £20.00 at House of Fraser.
3) Mac Lipstick in Show Orchid – This is the most beautiful fuchsia pink lipstick with blue undertones and I’ve been trying to get my hands on one for soooo long! This is a pro colour and I’m really struggling to find it anywhere in the UK *sob sob*.. I want it so bad!
4) Nars Sheer Glow Foundation – I’ve heard so many amazing reviews about this foundation I am itching to try it. Supposedly, it gives you a natural finish, provides good coverage and gives the perfect glow to your skin without being too over the top. I wonder if it’s better than my Chanel Vitalumiere foundation? That will really take some beating! You can buy this at Nars for £30.50.
5) Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Soufflé Body Cream – I have seen loads of people in the world of blogging and You Tube raving about this product, so last week as I was passing the Laura Mercier counter I had a look.. and O.M.G they smell A-mazing, absorb into your skin nicely and feel so luxurious. I need this in my life! You can buy the Soufflé body creams in a variety of scents from John Lewis for £43.50.
6) Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss – I have never tried a lip gloss from Revlon before but the ones in this range look gorgeous and there are several colours I could pick! You can buy these from Boots for £6.99.
7) Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette – I am a little obsessed with eyeshadow’s and I absolutely love my Naked 1 palette therefore, naturally I want to add the Naked 2 and Basics palette to my collection. The Basics palette is top of my list because it has neutral matte shades so you can easily create a every day look which for me would be perfect for work. I also love that it includes shades for your lid, crease and highlighter so you can create a whole look with only one palette. You can pick this palette up from Debenhams for £20.00 which I think is a pretty good value for money.
8) Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy – I’ve seen this product advertised in loads of magazines and every time I’m wowed by it. Every colour looks so pretty and love that this product includes a simple, plain shade as well as a glitter so you can create different looks. You can buy these from Boots £5.99.
9) Illamasqua Blusher Duo – I spotted this beautiful duo months and months ago and have resisted the urge to get it because of the large price tag. The two blushers included in this duo are Love (soft apricot) and Hussy (candy pink) which are two of Illamasqua’s most popular shades. I have swatched both of these blushers are they are super pigmented and so, so soft! They feel almost creamy even though they are powder blushers. This duo is priced at £26.00 which is a lot to fork it in one go but realistically it isn’t actually that much for two beautiful blushers of brilliant quality.
What is on your beauty wish list?
If you like my blog please nominate my blog for the Best New Beauty Blog. It would really make my year! Click HERE!