Today I have another face of the day post for you. This time it was for a gig I went to in Torquay on Friday night. The weather was gorgeous down there so I wanted to wear a fresh, summery look to go with my tan. The gig was amazing and we enjoyed spending the day and evening strolling around the area. It was a shame we couldn’t stay a little longer and relax around the pool in the sun 🙁
What I used:
- Primer: Photo Finish by Smash Box as my foundation base and Urban Decay Primer Potion on my eye lids.
- Foundation: Vitalumiere Aqua by Chanel.
- Concealer: Benefit Erase Paste
- Powder: MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Natural (Shade Medium Plus)
- Bronzer: Nars Laguna
- Blusher: Nars Deep Throat
- Highlighter: MAC Soft and Gentle
- Eyeshadow: MAC Woodwinked
- Eyeliner: Upper L’Oreal Liquid Super Liner, Lower L’Oreal Color Riche Le Smoky pencil in Black Yelour
- Mascara: Smash Box Full Exposure mascara
- Lip Balm: Dior Lip Glow
- Lip Liner: No lip liner
- Lipstick: Girl About Town by Mac
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter