I’m going away to Portugal for a few days on Sunday with work and I’m only to take hand luggage.. PANIC!! After contemplating how I’m going to fit everything into one tiny bag.. straighteners.. shoes.. hair dryer.. clothes? I moved on to think about my toiletries. The airline is only allowing liquids of 100ml each so the hunt was one to find my favourite products that matched this criteria. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was and how many products are on offer, I’m sure there wasn’t as much choice a few years ago but then again I’ve never actually had a need to buy miniatures before so maybe I just didn’t notice.
Here’s what I picked up:
- Palm Olive Shower Gel – I love this shower gel because it’s very creamy and smells delicious! I was so happy to find it as a miniature form
- Aussie Moisture Moist shampoo and conditioner – My favourite shampoo and conditioner are available in mini’s but sadly they weren’t included in the deal so I decided to go for Aussie which is another brand I love.
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Moisturiser – After being in the sun you need to make sure you moisturise and re-hydrate your skin. This moisturiser is my favourite to use after tanning and it supposedly helps to keep your tan longer too!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – I love Batiste and although I can’t take this on the plane because it’s an aerosol I needed one more product to complete my set so this was a must. I find this size useful when travelling or to keep at work so I know I will definitely use it. I got my favourite scent, Tropical too!
- Tres Semme Heat Protector Spray – I haven’t actually tried this heat protector spray before because I love the VO5 one but unfortunately they didn’t have a small version *cries*. This was the only one available so fingers crossed it’s a good one!
- Simple Eye Remover – I haven’t used this eye remover before and it was the only one available. I figured something is better than nothing and Simple is a good brand so fingers crossed it works well.
- Ambre Solare Sun Lotion/Sun Screen – I got this miniature factor 30 sunscreen which I am hoping is big enough to last me the three days. This wasn’t included in the deal and was pretty expensive priced at nearly £6 although it was on a half price offer. I still think that pricey for such a small amount of product but there wasn’t a big selection to choose form.
- Colgate toothpaste – This one is probably the least exciting but none the less an essential product! I wasn’t really bothered what toothpaste I got for a couple of days to be honest so this was more a case of grabbing the first one I found.