A few weeks ago I went on a night out with my boyfriend to dinner and a gig. It was a really lovely evening and I wanted to share my makeup look with you. It’s just a simple, natural look that could be re-created for both day and evening.
What I used:
- Primer: Photo Finish by Smash Box as my foundation base and Urban Decay Primer Potion on my eye lids.
- Foundation: Vitalumiere Aqua by Chanel.
- Concealer: Benefit Erase Paste
- Powder: MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Natural (Shade Medium Plus)
- Bronzer: Nars Laguna
- Blusher: Nars Amour
- Highlighter: No highlighter used
- Eyeshadow: Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze
- Eyeliner: Upper L’Oreal Liquid Super Liner, Lower (waterline) L’Oreal Color Riche Le Smoky pencil in Black Yelour
- Mascara: Clinique High Impact Mascara
- Lip Balm: Dior Lip Glow
- Lip Liner: No lip liner
- Lipstick: Pink Plaid by MAC
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter
What do you think of this look?
| Twitter || Instagram || Blog Lovin’ || You Tube |
To advertise with Kimberley’s Beauty Blog find out more info here
What a pretty look! NARS Amour is one of my favourites- I featured it in my most recent post, actually! And your hair looks lovely too 🙂
Thanks hun! Mine too, it's such an easy to wear colour! I will check out your blog post x
Lovely look. I love that lip color on you!
Thank you! X