I’ve noticed The Autumn tag doing the rounds and it looked fun so wanted to share my answers with you guys too! If you fancy doing the tag as well leave your link below and I will check out your posts!
For Autumn, what is your…
1. Favourite thing about it? My favourite thing is being snuggled in the warm in front of the TV watching candles gently flickering, wearing super cosy, comfy clothes and seeing everything change from green to brown, red and orange outside.
2. Favourite drink? I love drinking drinking hot chocolate, it definitely reminds me of Autumn/Winter and is the perfect drink to warm you up.
3. Favourite scent/candle? I absolutely love candles and my two favourite scents at the moment are Oats and Honey by Bubbs and Dimples (see the review here) and A Child’s Wish by Yankee Candle (in my favourites here). These aren’t really ‘Autumn’ scents but I love them!
4. Best lipstick? My favourite right now is Rebel by MAC but there are a few other lip products I’ve also been wearing (see my Autumn lip product posts here). I’ve also bought a gorgeous berry shade by YSL that I can’t wait to try.
5. Go to moisturiser? I’ve still been sticking to my Clinique Super Defense moisturiser. It’s very light and absorbs quickly.
6. Go to colours for the eyes? I’m definitely a neutrals girl and lately I’ve been particularly into the NARS Alhambra duo, All that Glitters, Patina and Satin Taupe by MAC.
7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? I am into a bit of everything really so I can’t pick just one! It really depends on my mood and who I’m with.
8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? My favourite outfit is either leggings or jeans with a jumper, boots, my Burberry scarf and a cute jacket (at the moment I’m loving flying jackets).
9. Autumn treat? New jumpers and boots 🙂 New Look has some amazing ones right now and I recently splashed out on some ankle boots (see the post here).
10. Favourite place to be? At home with my family chatting in front of the TV and fire 🙂
To advertise with Kimberley’s Beauty Blog find out more info here