I often surf the net looking at nail art ideas and am keen to get a little more adventurous with my nails. I need to keep things quite simple as my nails have to be suitable for work but a trend I am loving at the moment is the accent nail.
The most recent looks I have been playing around are with the 3D Nail Art pens from Tmart. This set includes 12 gorgeous colours and glitters so there one to suit any look you are hoping to achieve and they come in a handy pouch too so they can easily be kept all together in one place.
I’m by no means an expert at nail art and as you can see from the picture above I just went for a super simple design but I am really pleased with the outcome. The bright gold 3D design stands about beautifully from the deep rich background of the Essie Sexy Divine polish (read the review here) and it is really different from any nail art pens I have used before. I love that the finish is 3D as it adds texture and dimension to the nail look as well as a beautiful shine and shimmer.
The 3D nail art pens are very easy to use as you simply squeeze the tube until the product comes out of the tip. The liquid is easy to control but due to the size of the tip you get thick lines rather than thin. The product is extremely easy to remove so if you make a mistake you simply wipe it away and start again which I had to do on a couple of occasions when first working out what I wanted to do. I was also very impressed by the drying time. I expected it to take a while because of the thick formula but after a couple of minutes it was completely dry to the touch so these pens are perfect to use if you don’t have a lot of spare time.
I’ve been wearing this design on my nails for 10 days and the 3D nail art still looks perfect. It hasn’t chipped at all and a number of people have asked me where I got it done. Much to their surprise I told them I had created the design myself using this tool.
If you want to win the 12 Colours 3D Finger Pen Nail Art Polish set you can enter the giveaway below.
– The giveaway will run from 17th November 2013 – 14th December 2013 and is open internationally.
– The winner will be emailed and/or announced in a blog post. The winner will have 3 days to claim their prize. If I do not hear from them within this time frame a new winner will be picked. If the winner has not entered all of the entries they have claimed to, all of their entries will be discounted and a new winner will be picked.
– The prizes will all be provided and delivered by Tmart
– If you are under the age of 16 please seek parental permission before entering.
– I will not be held liable for any allergic reactions you may have to the products.
*Tmart.com are providing the giveaway prize
To advertise with Kimberley’s Beauty Blog find out more info here