Hey Guys, How are you all? I can’t believe it’s nearly Christmas! I’m so excited about it this year and I’m feeling very festive. I’ve got some amazing presents for people and I can’t wait to share them, this is going to be a great end to the year!
Anyway, onto today’s post.. another Lush Haul! I know I did one recently but I just can’t resist Lush products at the moment. The bath bombs at Christmas are adorable, I love the scents and I love discovering what will happen when they are added to the water as often there is a secret surprise hidden within.
The latest products I bought are:
- Snow Man Bath Ballistic – if I’m honest I’m not overly keen on the smell of this one but it’s cute and I’ve heard it is very nourishing for the skin as it contains cocoa butter.
- Snow Cake Soap – this one of my favourites from Lush. The soap is very creamy and leaves my skin soft.. I also love that is it covered in gold shimmer.
- Golden Wonder Bath Bomb – I used one of these present shaped bath bombs for the first time last week and loved it. Not only does it smell gorgeous but it turns multi-coloured in the bath which is pretty cool!
- Luxury Lush Pud – this multi-coloured bath bomb smells spicier and more Christmassy than the others and isn’t one I have tried before.. I can’t wait!
- Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar – I bought this one quite simply because it is so adorable! It also happens to smell very nice.
What is your favourite product from Lush?
Have you entered my Macadamia Travel Set Giveaway?
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes – An Independent Little Shoe Shop
To advertise with Kimberley’s Beauty Blog find out more info here