Hey Guys, How are you all? I can’t believe it’s nearly Christmas! I’m so excited about it this year and I’m feeling very festive. I’ve got some amazing presents for people and I can’t wait to share them, this is going to be a great end to the year!
Anyway, onto today’s post.. another Lush Haul! I know I did one recently but I just can’t resist Lush products at the moment. The bath bombs at Christmas are adorable, I love the scents and I love discovering what will happen when they are added to the water as often there is a secret surprise hidden within.
The latest products I bought are:
- Snow Man Bath Ballistic – if I’m honest I’m not overly keen on the smell of this one but it’s cute and I’ve heard it is very nourishing for the skin as it contains cocoa butter.
- Snow Cake Soap – this one of my favourites from Lush. The soap is very creamy and leaves my skin soft.. I also love that is it covered in gold shimmer.
- Golden Wonder Bath Bomb – I used one of these present shaped bath bombs for the first time last week and loved it. Not only does it smell gorgeous but it turns multi-coloured in the bath which is pretty cool!
- Luxury Lush Pud – this multi-coloured bath bomb smells spicier and more Christmassy than the others and isn’t one I have tried before.. I can’t wait!
- Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar – I bought this one quite simply because it is so adorable! It also happens to smell very nice.
What is your favourite product from Lush?
| Twitter || Instagram || Blog Lovin’ || You Tube |
Have you entered my Macadamia Travel Set Giveaway?
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes – An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Swirl: Beky Lou, Dulcie’s Beauty Blog, Kim Radley
Pink Pearl: Mademoiselle-Pastel, Fashion Is Our Religion
To advertise with Kimberley’s Beauty Blog find out more info here
I'm not sure what my favourite product is from Lush, I did fall in love with the Christmas Pud though! Tomorrow I am getting my fat bum down to Lush for a bit of a spree 😉
I reviewed the snowman yesterday on my blog and it is indeed very nourishing! ^^
I LOVE Lush! I love their body buffers and face masks! x
I love lush at Christmas! Cant wait for their sale!
Hannah Heartss xxx
The penguin looks so cute! I would not wanna use it just cos it looks so cute haha! Great haul 🙂
I just love Lush at Christmas, they do such good presents. I really want the Penguin bath bombe, so cute!
Mascara & Maltesers
Golden wonder is my favourite bathbomb ever! <3
so cute….great haul
I want to try the Lush Pud, it looks amazing!
So many great picks! Can't beat Lush holiday products. Merry Christmas! xo