The 8th January 2013 marked my nine year anniversary with my boyfriend and I was lucky enough to receive this beautiful Urban Decay Shattered Face Case as a gift (the boy did good!). I’ve had my eye on it for a couple of months but didn’t buy it so you can imagine how happy I was when I opened it! The packaging is basic and l but I like the colours and the ‘shattered’ look on the front of the case. It is also light which is ideal because this is a set I would definitely take with me when travelling as it has a huge amount of products inside. These include:
- 5 eyeshadows – the shades are: dark metallic grey, metallic purple, shimmery taupe, shimmery light pink and nude
- 24/7 glide on eye pencil – I’ve heard Urban Decay eye liners are brilliant because they are apply easily and are long lasting. This one is in black.
- Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour in Love Lorn – this doesn’t look like much until your swatch it…. the colour is a beautiful nude pink with shimmer.
- Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour in Love Lorn – This is the same colour as side one
- Highlighter – This highlighter is only small but as you only use a small amount there is plenty. I only have one other highlighter in my collection so it’s great to have an alternative one to try
- Two blushers – The two blushers included in this set are gorgeous. One is a bright bubble gum pink and the other is a soft peach
I love the concept of having all these different products in one tiny, compact case. It is such a simple idea but very effective. The colour choices and products inside are also brilliant. I love every single shade which is great because often in sets like this there are some things I wouldn’t use but it definitely isn’t the case with this one.
This product is limited edition so they are only around while stocks lasts. If you want to get your hands on one they are available at Debenhams for £30.00. There is also a second face case available with different colours in it you may want to check out too. It’ called the Anarachy Face Case.
I can’t wait to use all of these products (I have had a sneaky try of a couple of them). Watch this space for a full review.
What do you think of the Urban Decay Shattered Face Case?
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes – An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Pearl: MissLJBeauty
To advertise with Kimberley’s Beauty Blog find out more info here