Hello Everyone! I’ve been thinking about my next giveaway for a while and as one of my favourite high street brands is Soap and Glory for both their skin care and make-up it made perfect sense to are these products with you. Earlier today I tweeted asking your opinion and it seems this giveaway prize choice was a popular one so this afternoon I went shopping and picked up lots of treats for you!
For your chance to win all 6 of the below miniature Soap and Glory products please enter using the Rafflecopter below. There are a couple of mandatory options but most of them are optional for additional entries.. the more you enter the bigger your chance in to!
Here are the products you can win:
The Righteous Butter – A gorgeous body butterFlake Away – ExfoliatorClean On Me – Shower gelHand Food – Hand creamGlad Hair Day – Shampoo
– The giveaway will run from 26th April 2014 – 30th June 2014 and is open internationally.
– The winner will be emailed and/or announced in a blog post. The winner will have 28 days to claim their prize. If I do not hear from them within this time frame a new winner will be picked. If the winner has not entered all of the entries they have claimed to, all of their entries will be discounted and a new winner will be picked.
– If you are under the age of 18 please seek parental permission before entering.
– I will not be held liable for any allergic reactions you may have to the products.
– The prize will be posted 2nd Class standard delivery to the UK/untracked internationally. I will not be liable for any loss or damage but will make sure the prize is packaged well. If you want to pay the additional fee for recorded delivery you are welcome to do so.
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes – An Independent Little Shoe Shop
To advertise with Kimberley’s Beauty Blog find out more info here